The brief from Paul was:
Can you draw us a new logo? Our company is called Dubit, we're a youth communications agency and we work with young people in research, marketing and games. We work a lot with young people and families so maybe you want to include that in your design.
This is the only information I gave to Jack. He decided to draw each of the letters as a different object. Here is his interpretation and words:
- d: is a walkie talkie to help people speak to each other
- u: cup of coffee for when people take a break
- B: pair of boobies as babies use these for milk
- i: a cannon to shoot the baddies
- t: the cross that Jesus Christ died on